Friday 3 April 2015

People Come People Go

Hello!

Have u ever imagined to lose people around you?
I mean, we, of course are having a few people by our side and could you imagine when they are gone?
Haha, basically, if family, i might not be able to accept that in short time.
But if it's non related such as friends, yeah friends, i wouldn't mind if they wanted to leave to quit from my life.
Not that i don't appreciate them but if you want to leave, then fucking leave.
I read much at twitter like "When u're 18, u should know that people come and go in anytime" more less like that so i will just yea, i have to accept it. I don't know if i've left anyone that love me or what, i don't know so if i do, i apologize. My bad.

It is not that i wouldn't mind if my friends leave me, i will be in drastic monsoon mode if any of my friends that i love/appreciate leave me just like bang! like that lulz.
But as it says, what can i do if you wanna leave, right?

I don't know why i'm being emotional here because most of my friends are still with me.
Well, this is a mental preparation for me.
Imagine scary things and being emotional all of sudden.
Don't worry much, I'm literally okay. Haha

Till then, xoxo

ASH


p/s : gambaq takdak sebab emo hahahahhaha cam shial

No comments:

Post a Comment