Sunday 29 March 2015

Timetable

Hello!

Okay i have to admit this. It is all my damn fault that my SPM result was a big ass failed.
Dad told me every single day that i have to change.
I have to.
If i want to be a successful woman in the future.

Before this, i HATE time table.
For me, it's up to me when should i do my homework, my laundry, my house cleaning. It's all on me.
But i am totally wrong.
Wait, i still can't follow dad's order for me to sleep before midnight because i don't have my own handphone that i need to steal it from mom or dad's so the right time is when they asleep, midnight.


So now, mom and dad is having a high fever after they came back from Umrah so all the house chores are on my shoulder and this is really tough. i need to do EVERY SINGLE THING so i found the uses of time table is so so so important so that i won't missed out any chores. Thus, i am having my driving class and cooking class and my 3 business so it is so hard for me to make those things be done in one day, everyday. With none help ugh i bet i can be the wife anytime by now.

I actually want to tell dad to not to be worried with the chores but he still expect me to do everything like in a blink of eye. Sincerely, it's so hard, dad. So hard that i could faint because i slept at 4am and woke up at 6am to send Jahara off to her workplace. But i will try my best to not disappoint you both.








Till then, xoxo

ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment