Tuesday 14 April 2015

That One Mysterious Man

Hello!

Ok how should i begin the story with?
As people around me knowing, i am a perlis baby, i lived there for 1 year and moved to Johor for 2 years and came back to Perlis for another 2 years before statically live here in Kedah.
When i am in Kedah, i gain much experience.
I have new friends
I miss the old friends.
Well, that's life.
We come and go.
And here in Kedah is where my puberty strikes and giving me a chance to love a man even though all of those were unrequited love.
I'm not giving any fuck on it anymore

Actually, i have this one man in my mind.
He is always there(in my mind i mean).
Ever since i was 5 years old.
But i can't remember his real name and his face.
I only remember his nickname

Last info about him that i got was 11 years ago, he moved from perlis to cameron highland.
I have to find him.
I want to atleast know how he looks like.
And i really hope that he won't forget me.

No comments:

Post a Comment