Wednesday 15 April 2015

Mario Badescu Goals

Hello!

So, i happened to found this sort of cool brand, Mario Badescu.
It is originally from the United States.
I don't know, few of brands had attracted me but they are way too pricey such as Tebe and all that expensive stuffs.
So i found Mario and i thought of having a quick check on it.
Well, this brand is amazing.
The testimonials are all impressive
So i decided to find any product that maybe i am interested to
And i found THIS!

IT'S A DAMN FACE MIST OMAIGOD I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR CHEAP FACE MIST EVERYWHERE IN THE INSTAGRAM AND I JUST CAN GET RM60 THE CHEAPEST.

Will you dare to estimate the price?
Hell yeah, it's only RM40 this is ridiculous!
Why so damn cheap?!!

And i continue my searching when i stopped at this item

This is it!
Acne repair kit!
My acne is way too uncontrollable that i'm getting fed up so i'm damnly have to use this set!
It came with
  • 6oz. Acne Facial Cleanser - a deep cleansing and exfoliating wash which prevents pore congestion
  • 8oz. Special Cucumber Lotion -Acne healing astringent
  • 2oz. Drying Mask - Promotes healing of acne eruptions
  • 0.5 oz. Drying Cream -  promotes healing of pimples whilst concealing them
  • 1 oz. Drying Lotion  - Shrinks whiteheads overnight
Ouh yeah!!

Well the price is quite high but i don't care. I wanted to try on it yeah!

This is ain't testimonials post , i haven't even using them.
HAHA
But i will buy it right after i buy my tablet.


No comments:

Post a Comment