Sunday 19 April 2015

Interview Asasi TeSL 2015 (My Scary Experience)

Hello!

Ok so yesterday i went to UiTM Merbok for interview in Asasi TeSL.
The written test is hell hard i tell ya.
The 15 grammar question is way too hard that i can't adapt to it.
They talked about desertification WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?
I read the text countless times that i have no time for my essay because they only give us 1 hour to answer both grammar and essay question.
But yeah luckily, the essay is quite easy.
The question is The most important criteria in choosing a good local university.
Well i make it but not approximately 250 because when i was half way for my essay, the lecturer told us that we have another 10 minutes and i became hell nervous that i forgot the rest of the points. Curse me please!!!

After we went out from the not so examination hall, the lecturer told that we need to get ready for our interview, and guess what? I AM THE FUCKING FIRST CANDIDATE FOR PANEL 2.
OMG when the interviewer told us to arrange our photocopy here and there and i was miserable as hell, they say loudly Aina Syaza Hakim?!
And i raised my hand and was like ya that cool bitchy name is mine!
They said i can come in and i still in the middle of arranging my documents that i took it all and let them settle it by themselves but they were like it's okay we understand because you're the first candidate.
So i handed them those files and the told me to sit down.

Here's how the interview begins.
IVER : Are you nervous? (basically i am not that nervous but her voice is way too soft that i was like huh what? then she repeated)
Me : Yeah a little bit since i'm the first one hehe.
IVER: How's the exam just now?
Me : The essay is not that hard but the 15 grammar questions is quite difficult.
IVER : Okay so, tell me a little bit about yourself.
Me : my name is bla bla i'm from bla bla i graduated from bla bla my hobby is bla bla bla
IVER : That's all? Ouh so, you're from Teknik school?
Me : Yes.
IVER : So, do you live together with your parents? (this time i can't hear again and i was like huh what? again and she repeated again ugh CURSED MY EAR!!!!)
Me : Yes i am living with my parents.
IVER : How do you help them?
Me : *startled a little because i don't expecting that question* Since i'm unemployed, i always do housework (supposed to be house chores ugh cursed stupid nervous me again) and cook for lunch.
IVER : You really cook?
Me : Yes because i will starving if i didn't cook.
Both the IVERs laughed at me
IVER : So you only cook for yourself?
Me : Since i cooked for myself, i make it double for my parents too because my mom work as a teacher and my dad always came home late, so yeah, i'm cooking for lunch and sometime for dinner.
IVER : Ok, you also help your parents take care of your siblings?
Me : No because both of my brother live in hostel and my sister go to school with my mom so, basically i'm not taking care of them.
IVER : Okay since when you are interested in english?
Me : Since i was in form 1.
IVER : How do you increase your english knowledge?
Me : I watched english (i supposed to say american curse me again) youtuber , watch movies without subtitles and read novels.
IVER : Does those things helped?
Me : Yes. Much.
She was looking at my name and was like
IVER : Your name is Aina Syaza Hakim (weird face) Bt Mohd Said? Hakim is your name? (me say yes) And Mohd Said is your dad's name? (me say yes again). Why Hakim? (THIS IS ALSO UNPREDICTABLE QUESTION!)
Me : Haha i don't know but all my siblings have hakim in our name
IVER : Including female?
Me : Yes of course (this time i am feeling like screaming I AM FUCKING FEMALE CAN'T YOU SEE?!)
IVER : What is the meaning of Hakim? (GAHHHHH ANOTHER WEIRD QUESTION I AM MENTALLY NOT PREPARED AND MY HANDS STARTED TO FREEZE)
Me : ummmmm (thinking bijaksana apadia tah dalam english) Brilliant. yes, brilliant.
IVER : Ouh yes, bijaksana.
Me : arrr yes.
IVER : Okay can you tell me about the novel you've read recently? (I am fucking nervous my hands is ice cold and i was just thinking of going out of the room and she asked me THIS question?! I am mentally died that time)
Me : (i took about a minute thinking this time and i asked her again whether she REALLY wanted me to tell her the synopsis of novel and she said yes because i mentally died just now like i said and i ended up telling about Sophie Kinsella I've Got Your Number and i talked much that the interviewer were both shocked and the laugh at me then one of them repeat my story and say she didn't understand i told her the story is not finished yet and she wanted me to hurriedly finished my story hahahahaha damn)
IVER : Okay, what did you apply for upu?
Me : i don't really remember but all have english such as pengajian bahasa inggeris and all that.
IVER : Okay do you have any question? (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Me : When will i know the result?
IVER : 2nd week of May.
Me : okay thank you.
I'm about to stand up then they asked AGAIN.
 IVER : If you got both Asasi Tesl UiTM and Pengajian Bahasa Inggeris UIAM which one will you choose?
Me : UiTM of course
Both IVERs : Eyyyyyyyyy hahahahahahah really?
Me : Yes i will choose UITM !

Both of them nodded and say thank you and handed me my documents back and i shook their hands and i walked away.
AND they still laughed (GOSHHHHH I DON'T KNOW MY FATE JUST BY THEN I'M GOING TO DIE I AM NOT GETTING INTO THIS ASASI CURSE ME) - that was my thought that time

Okay i am not clinging into this asasi anymore because i don't know. i'm not having high hopes by now. But still, if i got into this Asasi i will be the happiest girl on earth.

OKBYE. Capek udah gue hahahahahaha

2 comments:

  1. So at the end , did you make it ?? I'm dying to know

    ReplyDelete
  2. So at the end , did you make it ?? I'm dying to know

    ReplyDelete