Tuesday 14 April 2015

Business Online

Hello!

Well yeah, i've started my online shop vigorously last week.
Although i still didn't get any customer, i'm happy with what i am doing.
it's really a passion.
But sincerely, i hope to have a tablet so that i can do my job easily.
But nahhh that's not it.
NO EXCUSES IN PASSION.
My target is to have 10 customers before April ends.

So, what i've been selling?
Nahh i won't tell here hahaha.
Because if i do, this personal blog will be my business blog.
Just, i don't want to ruin this.

Btw, my partner is of course Jahara but i don't know if we're still be together after further our studies.
But i really hope she won't stop.
Lol.

Okay that's all, if you really want to know what do i sell,
whatsapp me 01128908253.
I will tell you there.

No comments:

Post a Comment