Friday 10 April 2015

Friend

Hello!

Well hahaha this post is way too related to my previous post.
People Come People Go.

Hahahahhaaha (I'm laughing because if i'm not, i might cry)
Ok, i don't know why i love her damn much tho i only knew her for a year less.
She was my dorm mate during my first year of high school.
I don't know her before but when i actually knew her, i don't know, i'm being damnly comfortable.
And it sucks.
It sucks that i love her way too much.
I know that she hates us because we're so not glam as she is.
I know that she always pray to leave Kedah as soon as possible.
I know that. We all know. Everyone knows.
She wrote it in her journal.
I know she purposely wrote it there because she always wrote fanfics for us to read and we will of course accidentally read her prayer.
I know.
EVERYONE KNOWS.
But we act like nothing happened. Why?
Because I love her
Because all of us loves her.
I know that she is living well now.
As much as she desired.
I hate the fact that i can't hate her.
I know i can't be as awesome as her friends now.
I can never be.
But, i want you to know that, i will always love you no matter what happen.
No matter how you hate me, us, for interrupting you life.
I'm sorry.
I'm very sorry.
I will not bother you. Ever again.
I'm sorry for being a friend that you irritate with.
Just so you know, aku terasa weh.
Aku tau hang pura-pura selama ni.
Aku tau weh.
Jangan ingat aku bodoh.
Aku nak atleast hang appreciate kami.
Takpa lah wey.
Semoga hidup hang lebih bahagia sentosa dengan kawan-kawan hang.
Semoga hang punya family takdak masalah dah.
Aku doa hang jadi chef, ada bakery sendiri.
Wish you all the best, Sis.

Till then, xoxo

ASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment