Monday 18 May 2015

LOVE

Yes im going to talk about love.
As most of my friends know, i have never been deeply in love with my opposite gender.
Why?
I think it is probably due to my boyish attitude so most of my guy friends treat me like an actual guy. Well i have the name Hakim in my ID .
AND most of my guy friends have high elegant taste in choosing their love one so imma not qualified to be in the list. AT ALL.
But i think the main reason is i am not pretty or attractive or charming or cute at all. End of curiosity.

So, sad high school life of mine when i have no one crush on me i have no boyfriend, well a high school student should at least have one. With the mindset of getting married after i have my own belongings with my own money, I am confidently going to college. Basically not yet. it is a month from now haha shit. And suddenly people around me are actively talking about "You will trapped into college love stories i am sure how not attractive you are you will." And i am scared. Well you know if i REALLY trapped, i am a total dickhead so i think i will not think wisely. Please pray for me not to fall in love with any man from college treat them exactly how you treat your high school friends. And they will never fall for me. i guarantee.



THIS IS A RUBBISH POST GAHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment