Monday 23 March 2015

My Eyes Stick To Them

Hello!

So now, it's 24 March 2015. I've spent my holidays for almost 4 months leisurely. Well, yes, i did couple of part time jobs but that was just not it. I really found myself cannot adapt with those works plus with their small pay haha. Being bitchy over here. Sorry but that's the truth.

And sadly, my handphone had drown with couple of Malaysian's shit pfffttt i really need to buy a new one but my head keeps telling me not to. Well, i will buy but not in this mean time. So now, i'm a teenager who got no handphone. That sounds odd but hah! I've spent 2 months straight without a smartphone and i'm still here, alive, for sure.

So, since i got nothing to do, i got no smartphone, i only have this kawai laptop that keeps me accompany 24/7, i found a few people that make me feel ain't lonely. Most of it will said "kpop again huh?" i must answer yes because kpop is one of them.

First attachment that comes to me is these boys.


People call them by Bangtan Boys, BTS, Bangtanseonyeondan whatsoever, for me, they are bunch of cute monkeys lol. Personally, i don't like their songs that much eventhough i fall for them because of their song "Boy In Luv". Because they are in a hiphop genre which is not my style i mean my eardrum can't adapt to that type of song but still, i love these dorks. I will somehow put my Bangtan On Top List Bias here, only one. That is *drum rolls*

Yesss!! Suga suga min yoongi!!

Okay bangtan done, let's go to the second eye sticker lol.

GOT7!!! Well i love their song more than got7 themselves to be very honest because i found no one attractive until i watched Dream Knight,



I eventually fall in love with Jaebum and Youngjae and i found out this morning that Youngjae happens to be a year older than me and there's Bambam and Yugyeom who are the same age as me so i was very happy and at the same time i feel envious towards all those success 97 liner in the world. My Bias in got7 was Jaebum, is Youngjae.






OK so now i'm literally telling everyone about kpop lol. Not all okay but kpop, i'm prioritized it. Bear with me please.

Third , Real V! V.I.X.X!






These niggas , i am seriously adore them. Even though at first i found this group quite uninteresting because of Leo, but day by day, time by time, i fall for him lol silly me. Well, their songs are so damnly catchy (it sounds cliche but i'm serious). With the power of two main voices really make their songs an ear catching songs.
Literally, my bias is not Leo, but all. haha it was so hard to choose as hard as in SUPER JUNIOR so i decided not to have ultimate bias for this group. I love them all.

Ok, move on to the forth. Not a kpop group, not a kpop solo, kpop duet or what ever. they are 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER!!!!


They are way better than One Direction seriously because before, i have a huge crush on 1D but these fellas crash it all. All of their songs , i'm telling you, it's addictive. u can't let ur ears hear to it for once but u will hear to it countless of times. BIAS? Should i say, Calum Hood? i actually want the drummer Ashton but Calum was rising fast on the list. They are all quite competitive lol. So lemme share you, Calum Hood

If you found him not attractive, u're sick. Seriously.










Last but not least, MY ONE AND FOREVER FAVORITE YOUTUBER!!!

CONNOR FRANTAAAAA




He is the best youtuber for me because , i don't know i just feel happy whenever i watch his monday videos. Even after his Coming Out, i will still love him eventually, ISupportConnor!!!





OK i'm done !! Tired as hell (no, kidding!) haha why should i feel tired writing about my favs isn't it?
Till then, xoxo.

ASH.

No comments:

Post a Comment