Thursday 26 March 2015

My One Little Hope

Hello!






Well peace yalls!
It's Calum Hood of 5 Seconds Of Summerrrrr

okay, my one little hope.
Actually, i've been hoping this since forever and i don't know, wait, i can't even estimate WHEN will that time comes.
This may sounds funny or u'll be like "Are you that desperate?"
No no, i'm not being desperate here, like i said, i hope.

Haha, i am thinking whether i should write or not because yes, this is funny.

Ok, i've been hoping for atleast one guy realize my existence.
No, wait yes!! of course they know i'm exist. But .... okay straight to the point,
I want atleast one guy give me their heart. AHAHAHAHAHAHHA
I'm not going to fried that heart, seriously i will not.
I am that type of weird girl that NO ONE ever attached to.
And among my friends, i am the only one. HAHA.
Yes, most of my friends, never been in a relationship but hey, at least they got that memories where a guy came and said that he likes them.
I am dead serious.
No one, not a single man ever come to me and be like " hey, u're attractive" HAHAHA ok that's way too cheesy.

You get my point?
Well, my friend once said, "There might be one guy who likes you secretly"
I'm telling this, we, human, got love instinct. Right?
My instinct is dead strong telling me that NO ONE likes me secretly.

Wait, even if there is, WHY THE HELL YOU LIKE ME SECRETLY PLEASE JUST COME OUT AND CONFESS AND wait, i will not accept. Because i've told myself not to be in relationship until i have my own earnings. But still, i WON'T hurt ur heart. Haha. I just want to make sure that i am actually recognize-able.




Okay this post is way too immature of me. But hey, if it happens to be real, that someone likes me secretly, please tell me. I'm deadly wanna know that weird guy.


I'm desperate as fuck to know. Just to fuckin know. Haha




Till then, xoxo.

ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment