Tuesday 24 March 2015

Major Middle Minor Throwback

So, i'm eighteen. Yeah we all know btw. Haha.
When u're eighteen, that means u already ended your school era.
Yes, back then, i always make a countdown on WHEN will i finish school.
Well everybody does it i guess.
And now, the time has passsed.
Sincerely, for the first 2 months, i was NEVER missing the school.
Until i went there again to take my SPM result, that time, i know i miss it to the max.
I miss the teachers. i miss their smiles although those smile were not for me.
I miss being bitchy at school even when i was in the class, at the asrama eating hall, the canteen, in the dorm (always). I miss my friends' smile.
This is not just for the memories in Astech but also at Ibrahim.
I miss lepak with those boys at Ibrahim because i got very few of boys' friend at Astech and i am really really not that close to them.
I miss being immature seriously.
Back then, i fought A LOT.
No kidding.
Form 1 Form 2 Form 3 Form 4 Form 5, u name it.
Being the fighter isn't stressful because you can scream atleast lol.
And those memories are the one i took with me.
They are very precious.
I'm not lying.
Fighting memories are the best because it shows how stupid you were that time.
Well, briefly, i'm sure i already make up with all my so called enemies hahahaha.
So here i will share my memories and let's make it a very very memorable memories.

WARNING!! There will be tons of pictures so make sure to keep scrolling lol.
SECOND WARNING!! There will be tons of my ugly faces so, tap the 'x' if you don't dare enough.
I've warn yalls.

2006


SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN SERI PINANG.

Just to let you know, that boy with prefect suit(?) , the handsome one was my best friend. We used to skip kelas kafa together lol. And there's my childhood bestfriend Aisyah. Miss her damn much. Serious talk, i still remember her father's phone number. I'm not kidding. But i don't know whether her father still use the same number. It has been 8 years since i met them.

2009

SEKOLAH KEBANGSAAN SUNGAI PETANI.

There's not that much memories with them i don't know why but i still remember them if they suddenly come in front of me and be like " Aina ni aku nama ____ kelas sama ngan hg/ kelas Maju" sorry but seriously aku ingat budak2 6 Jaya ngan 6 Maju ja. hahaha maaf Inovatif Kreatif dan seterusnya seterusnya.

2010-2012























































































SEKOLAH MENENGAH KEBANGSAAN IBRAHIM

Well, gambar2 tu ada yg tahun 2013 jugak but who cares btw, THEM! IBRAHIMIANS! I actually don't know why i leave such a cool friends seriously, yes, some of them were totally jerks but let the kind shines it all. Sincerely, i am regret to leave this school but at the same time, i cannot accept Biology in my life so i'm not that total regret. The school is awesome. Here, when u said Smk Ibrahim, people be like "WOW!" amazed and all that but yeah, the success of this school actually come from the chinese and indians. i'm not joking. But still, the bond is quite strong here like when i moved to another school, they still remember me. i mean those who not in the same class and those whom i never talked to, the teachers. I'm touched. But it's over now, i'm going back to them though. No one neglecting me. Yay!! I'm grateful. Seriously.

2013-2015





































SEKOLAH MENENGAH TEKNIK ALOR SETAR

OKAY, coming here with the thoughts i will change but here, i got into the biggest fight haha but now, we're like brother and sisters, my class consists of 24 girls and 4 boys so with the picture above you can judge briefly how sucks the class will be because all of us are very hingaq bingaq sampai kena banned by the teachers. Ah! There's not only my classmates but my doormmates are also up there. There's too much stories that i think of giving up being a student here but that encourages me to be stronger and probably, less shy? hahaha So, the pictures up there consists of my classmates, doormmates, and drama teammates. This school teaches me how sucks educational system is and how teachers are so not punctual but wants their students to be discipline. I'm telling the truth but hey obviously, not all the teacher. Some of them are. Thankfully, my class teacher was so happening and sporting eventhough she is a ustazah. And yes, here, you know that u actually can rely on someone when u need them.


Done throwback-ing. seriously, i have no will to re-check if the photos are not in orders or what so i just upload them briefly hahaha. Remember, school life is the best.
Till then, xoxo.

ASH

No comments:

Post a Comment